Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sofia Hayat caught up with Cricket World Cup fever



British Asian Actress Sofia Hayat of Pakistani origin dared to do which many wouldn't actresses wouldn't even attempt. Inspite of having the Pakistani connection she got a temporary tattoo made on her bare back to support the Indian cricket team in the ongoing world cup.

She expresses during her brief conversation with the media persons that she is impressed with the Team India's performances in the opening games of the world cup. She said, 'I wish India wins this World Cup as I love India. Sachin (Tendulkar), Yuvraj (Singh), Virat (Kohli), M.S. Dhoni, Zaheer (Khan) and Suresh Raina are great players. They should win.'

She also said, 'I am showing my love and support for team India by getting my back painted and my hair stylist will make Paul the octopus with my hair. Jai Hind!'.

Sofia is in India to shoot for Vinod Mukhia's Diary Of A Butterfly, a woman-oriented film. She was given her unique sort of looks and hair style by the stylist Shiva for a promoitional event in Mumbai on Wednesday.




1 comments:

jabar shah said...

Shahid we know you are a best captain proved to Canadian team.

Post a Comment