Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Item girl Kashmira Shah go topless for an exclusive calendar



Kashmira Shah’s career seems to be headed nowhere these days. And so the fading sex siren is out to give herself a sizzling professional push.

The dusky lady has agreed to pose topless for an exclusive calendar to be launched soon. While Kashmira has done a series of shoots for the calendar, she informs that only one of the photoops will be topless.

“ I hope to turn on the shock factor with the extent I have gone to with this particular shoot,” Kashmira said about the topless photo, named KashEssentual after her.

“ I love trying out things that are unconventionala. This calendar is based on a concept that is truly unusual. I may sound pompous, but I feel this shoot will set the parameter on sensuality,” she said.




0 comments:

Post a Comment